positive things of stressful
Last Updated: 20-10-2017 11:23:27
Stressful is the very popular problem you will meet nowadays. But it’s has positive ways which not everyone knows.
The word “ stressful”
The word “ stressful” is a very normal part of each person’s in a modern life. There have a lot of reasons which cause stress can be listed as below:
• Stress from from working ( which is the most popular thing cause stressful).
• Stress from financial.
• Stress from health.
• Stress from family.
Have you ever thought of what positive things that stressful can bring to ?
For example: If you are a staff in a company, how can you make yourself better if it has not complains from your leader, manager or even your boss? Or with someone who overweight, they will meet the stress, for sure, on how to lose their weight to fit body or prevent the issues. Only stressful from how to do it is the key to support them to try to go gym.
It doesn’t mean stressful is totally good for you. It’s just the key to motivate you to get your target ( you know that the harder things you make, the happier if you reach it).
Depends on each people, the stress level will differ based on personality and hoy you react to that situations. Someone let everything roll off their back because they think the stressful is just the minor bumps in the road. The others have an opposite point of view, they literally worry themselves sick.
Despite negative or positive way of stressful, prevent it is encouraged.
Let’s see how yoga can help you to relieve stress?
You’ll get many ways to do it, one of the very useful is by practicing yoga. Let’s see how yoga can help you to relieve stress?
When you in a stressful situation by any reason, you will see your body launches a physical response immediately which is called “ fight to fight”. It’s happen by the increasing your heartbeat. The effects are you’ll breath faster, muscles tense and start to sweat. To a long time, it can lead to more serious health problems. The constant rush of stress hormones can put a lot of wear and tear on your body.
With the yoga, you won’t have to take a lot of time or money in practicing it. All things you have to do is find a place, spend about 60 to 90 minutes per day and follow the postures which is instructed by the yoga instructors. Yoga focus more on breath-controlling and your sitting situation to make you feel relax, happy and it’s the key for you to relieve stress effectively.
To help you on how to do yoga to relieve stress, here are some postures you should follow to get keep far away from stressful:
• Seated crescent moon : Life your arms overhead and stretch your fingers wide. Lean from the left to the right while taking 2 to 3 deep breaths.
• Wrist and finger stretches: Extend the arms to the sides or overhead and draw it 5 to 10 circles inward and outward through the wrists. Then, you spread the fingers and close the fists quickly and repeat it 5 to 10 times.
• Chair pigeon : All you have to do with this pose is sit to the chair with both feet flat on the floor, cross your left leg over your right leg at a 90o angle and keep the foot fixed as to not place pressure on the knee. Maintain equal weight distributed between the sitting bones while staying in an up left seated position. Hold 5 to 10 breaths before switching sides.
• Sit and stand chair: This pose is very useful for people who seated all day. You start sitting with your knees bend 90o and your feet float. Then you press down from your heels while trying not to move the feet in toward your chair or using your arms to make your way up to standing.
• Desk chanturanga: Let’s rest your hand about the shoulder width distance on the edge of your working/studying desk, step your feet back so your torso is a diagonal line to the floor. your feet firmly placed and inhale as you bend the elbows to a 90o angle. This pose should be repeated from 8 to 12 times.
These poses are really helpful for the ones who has problems with stressful. Spend few minute and you can practice yoga to relieve stress by making your mind relax. You can do it everywhere such as home, workplace, gym class... Try to discover Yoga and you’ ll find there also have a lot of ways like meditation, stretching postures... can help you improve your health, prevent stress, make your life better.
See more: YOGA WITH A PARTNER IS A GREAT THING!