6 vinyasa yoga weight loss for women
Last Updated: 30-11-2017 02:56:07
Overweight is the headache issue for women. 6 Vinyasa Yoga weight loss for women is necessary for them to lose weight.
- Sitting on the floor, legs straight ahead, straight back.
- You raise both arms high overhead.
- Folding your toes so that your thighs and buttocks touch the floor.
-Bending down and trying to breathe deeply for a few seconds.
- You back to the original posture and repeat this post 4-5 times.
Naukasana (Boat Pose)
- Lying on the training platform, stretching your arms and feet too close.
- You slowly raise your chest and feet off the floor.
- Straightening your arms forward.
- The fingers and toes should straighten and forward.
- Holding this position for a few seconds.
- You slowly return to the original position and repeat 4-5 times.
Ustrasana is named on Vinyasa Yoga weight loss for women
- Kneeling on the kneeling carpet. Hands folded behind the pelvis, so that the arm against the hip.
- You slowly pull your upper body backward.
- Slowly lower your head and straightening your arms and holding your feet with your hand.
- You make sure the neck is not tilted.
- Holding this position for 30-40 seconds and returning to its original position.
- You lie on the floor. The arms stretched out comfortably on either side.
- You raise slowly knees up and use the two arms to grasp the ankle.
- Taking a deep breath and pull the chest up. Hands to pull the ankle up to the body to form a bow shape.
- Taking a deep breath and hold this position for a few seconds before returning to its original position.
This Vinyasa Yoga weight loss requires women pay high attention to.
- You lay down on the floor, legs straight.
- Placing the palm of your hand under your shoulders.
- The chin slightly meets the floor.
- You inhale deeply, loosely lift the force and bend forward as widely as possible.
- Holding this position for 15 - 30 seconds (depending on your talent).
- Exhaling slowly lower the overall body down to the initial form.
- Repeating at least 5 times, resting 15 seconds each time.
Note: If you have a herniated disc or are pregnant, do not practice with this style.
Uthkatasana (Chair Pose)
- Standing straight on the yoga mat, the two hands together join up in front.
- Knees bent down to the thighs simultaneously with the floor (this style is like when you are sitting on a chair).
- Next, you raise your hands high above the head (can touch the palms of hands or separate hands).
- Slightly move forward and breathe out.
- You keep this as long as possible. Attempting to put in a place and keep breathing evenly.
Note If you have a knee or back injury, do not perform this action.
- Starting with straight upright position
- Legs are wide with shoulders, hands relaxed.
- Leg left, slowly lifted his legs back and left hands hugging left elbow.
- Left hands touch the left feet. You breathe in and keep 10-15 counts. Switching sides and performing the same.
Note You tend to the abdomen, firm legs, face forward when doing this Vinyasa Yoga weight loss.