nice meals for whom still lazy but want healthy recipes for weight loss
Last Updated: 15-11-2017 04:30:46
Nice meals for whom still lazy but want healthy recipes for weight loss such as : Vegetarian toaster-oven sandwich, Lazy pork chops - dishes...etc.
1. Vegetarian toaster-oven sandwich
You just need ¼ cup for this vegetarian toasted. Get a serving with fruits too, if you enjoy the sandwich with a fresh pear.
Ingredients-Super fast food and healthy recipes for weight loss (serve for 2 people)
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1/2 avocado and mashed
- 6 slices of tomato
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup mixed salad greens or baby spinach
- 4 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium of ripe pears
- Put bread on work surface. Cut avocado on two slices. Place in top with 2 or 3 slices of tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese per once. Grill both pieces of bread in the oven until the plain piece which is grilled and the cheese is starting to melt on the topped piece, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Take the breads out from the oven with a spatula, and then place greens (or spinach) on top of the cheese side. Pour vinegar and top with the last slice of bread. Cut in half if desired and serve with pear.
Serving size: 2 sandwich and 2 pear-878 calories; 30 g fat(10 g sat); 28 g fiber; 126 g carbohydrates; 36 g protein; 308 mcg folate; 28 mg cholesterol; 48 g sugars; 4 g added sugars; 4,296 IU vitamin A; 66 mg vitamin C; 808 mg calcium; 6 mg iron; 1240 mg sodium; 990 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 8
Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1½ fat, 1½ starch, 1 high-fat protein, 1 vegetable
2. Lazy pork chops - dishes
The easiest without fuss, most amazing pork chops ever and made around 20 to 25 min from start to finish. Healthy recipes for weight loss - You can’t ignore that!
- 4 (8-ounce) pork chops, bone-in, 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
For the sweet and sour glaze
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven from 350 to 400 degrees F.
Season pork chops with black pepper and salt.
Melt butter in a large pan over medium high heat. Add pork chops and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
Place into the oven and wait until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, around 8-10 minutes.
To prepare the sweet and sour glaze, mixed balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme and red pepper flakes in a bowl over medium heat; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Boiled; lower heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Serve pork chops immediately with sweet and sour glaze.
- Servings per Container 4
- ories 392.6 -Calories from Fat 166.5
- Total Fat 18.5g-28%
- Saturated Fat 8.3g-42%
- Trans Fat 0.3g
- Cholesterol 122.8mg-41%
- Sodium 82.4mg-3%
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2g-5%
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g ~ 0%
- Sugars 15.4g
- Protein 38.3g-77%
You may be interested