cancer fight it with the blood type diet: the plan for treating cancer
Last Updated: 25-11-2017 09:49:39
Cancer fight it with the blood type diet: The plan for treating cancer
Cancer is one of the leading causes of deaths over the world by casing depleting many parts of the body. Thus, cancer patients must care about fight it with the blood type diet personaly.
1) What happen when the patient struggle with cancer?
Depletion can be a side effect of the treatment or depressed mood of the patient but much of it is caused by the tumor itself.
Malignant tumors alter the normal metabolism of the body by causing the body to consume more energy to nourish cancer cells while the tissues of the body are destroyed.
Many patients can not follow the therapy due to severe weight and physical decline. These things greatly affec the effectiveness of cancer treatment and reduce the patient's lifetime. At the same time, it also increases the rate of symptoms, infection and finally leads to death of cancer patients.
2) Fight it with the blood type diet
Some general rules in the plan for treating cancer
- Ensure supporting enough eassential nutritions
- Choose foods that are easy to digest, to taste; to avoid foods that are likely to cause bloating, such as pulses, too much cabbage, spicy condiments like peppers and pepper.
- Devide foods into meals to ensure that you provide enough energy and nutrients to maintain your weight and muscle mass as well as improve your health.
- Due to higher digestibility and absorption during daytime, it is necessary to supply more the amount of energy in the morning and at noon rather than in the evening.
- In some cases, if the patient suffers from a tumor or psychological ... can not eat normally, the method of feeding through the tube or by intravenous. In these cases, it is important to ensure adequate supply of nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
Nutritions for the cancer patients
Cancer fight it with the type blood diet is nescessary by adding calories, fatty acids,...
Calories are essential for the healthy people but cancer patients. So we need to add calories into the cancer diets.
Cancer patients fight it with the blood diet need to increase more proteins than heaslthy people.
In order to ensure the adequate supply of amino acids, the patients need to eat a variety of foods, the diet must balance between animal and plant proteins.
The body also needs to supplement the sources of iron, zinc ... from red meat such as lean pork, beef ... Shrimp, crabs, fish, mollusks and seafood are also sources The amino acid and micronutrients are valuable for the body.
Eggs are also a good source of protein to fight it with the blood type diet for cancer patients.
Lipid is a high energy value that helps build the structure of body cells. But eating a high fat diet increases the risk of colon cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer and breast cancer.
Also not to neglect healthy fats like omega-3s (which are abundant in fish)
We should choose whole grains (rice, corn, wheat, barley), tubers (potatoes, sweet potatoes, taro, cassava etc).
The patients must avoid processed foods that contain monounsaturated sugars, which are detrimental to the body.
Eating more fiber-rich foods
Diets have 80% vegetables and juices, cereals, seeds and fruit will help the body produce more alkaline, limiting the production of cancer cells.
These foods are low in fat, rich in fiber and vitamins, especially vitamins A and C. Vitamin A improves the body's ability to adapt to carcinogens; Vitamin A is found in cow's milk, goat's milk, egg yolks, animal liver, carrots, peppers, spinach, corn, red berries. Vitamin C has the ability to prevent cancer cells from arising. Vitamin C is found in orange, lemon, grapefruit, red pepper, spinach, corn, ri, tomato ...
Green vegetables, fresh fruits help fight it with the blood type diet and protect the body's immune system.
You may be interested